Show me something amazing!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidLink

Show me something amazing!

Postby LucidLink » 12 Apr 2013 21:01

Hi everybody, so I actually got this idea from the world of lucid dreaming website, but it's one of my personal favorites to do in a LD. I love it for two reasons, it's very mystical asking the dream itself to show me something, especially something amazing! Also, even after I have asked it once and experienced something, I can repeat the question in another lucid dream and see something brand new but still amazing! :) So I have tried this method twice. Unfortunately, my dream ended early both times before I could truly explore the places I was taken to. The first time I was taken to a blank room, and I walked through a couple blank rooms, Intill eventually I saw a giant beautiful glass garden in the center of the room, and I knew I was here! I saw something to the right, but then I looked to the left to see a cabinet, with something like 7 locks on it! Once I saw the locked cabinet, I knew I had to see inside to find something truly amazing or powerful! I walked up to the cabinet, and decided to deal with all 7 of the locks at one by simpily waving my hand across all of them. As my hand waved across each lock, it unlocked itself and fell to the ground. (I was delighted I opened the cabinet exactly how I wanted to and easily as well). Then I opened the cabinet to find many big books on shelves. I was surprised to see books, but it made sense. These books where defienatly powerful and amazing, I just had to read them! But sure enough at this point I awoke, unable to check any of the aniceint books :(
But none the less! It was a great lucid dream, and now I'm curios, have any of you tried asking the dream itself to show you something amazing? And if any of you have, what amazing experience did your dream show you? I am very curios! :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Show me something amazing!

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Apr 2013 01:22

I have never asked that in a dream.. thanks for this idea. I will try it some time.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

dreamworld777

Postby dreamworld777 » 13 Apr 2013 02:10

Definitely trying it! ;)

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 13 Apr 2013 11:24

Wow. It will be next on my list for sure.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 13 Apr 2013 14:44

I am surprised none of you have tried it, but please do bring your experience here after trying it. It never fails to amaze me, hearing about LDs where people ask to see something amazing and after you ask it, I'm sure it'll amaze you as well ;)
But please bring you experience back here after you try it!

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 13 Apr 2013 16:10

LucidLink wrote:I am surprised none of you have tried it, but please do bring your experience here after trying it. It never fails to amaze me, hearing about LDs where people ask to see something amazing and after you ask it, I'm sure it'll amaze you as well ;)

I want to do it but i didnt make any lucid dream since 3 week, i dont why??? Maybe its because im less motivate than i was before.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 13 Apr 2013 16:53

Je-Je wrote:
LucidLink wrote:I am surprised none of you have tried it, but please do bring your experience here after trying it. It never fails to amaze me, hearing about LDs where people ask to see something amazing and after you ask it, I'm sure it'll amaze you as well ;)

I want to do it but i didnt make any lucid dream since 3 week, i dont why??? Maybe its because im less motivate than i was before.

Motivation is a key factor, so is determination. Try to just always realize, you are dreaming. You think your really awake right now?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Apr 2013 03:49

LucidLink wrote:
Je-Je wrote:

Motivation is a key factor, so is determination. Try to just always realize, you are dreaming. You think your really awake right now?

If you were being smart Lucidlinks comment should of cued you to immediately do a reality check. Our subconsciousness often in dreams will try to help us achieve our goal of becoming aware so we should be on the look out for things like this to do a reality check at.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 14 Apr 2013 07:35

If you were being smart Lucidlinks comment should of cued you to immediately do a reality check. Our subconsciousness often in dreams will try to help us achieve our goal of becoming aware so we should be on the look out for things like this to do a reality check at.

Can you re-explain please, i dont understand?? :roll:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 18 Apr 2013 15:30

If only some one else had tried this, I really wanna hear about another persons experience with this in lucid dreaming.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”