Why are my hands always just like my real hands in lucid dre

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Re: Why are my hands always just like my real hands in lucid

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Apr 2013 00:18

HAGART wrote:But why is it common to have odd hands for most and not you? Perhaps it is because my hands tend to be a secondary or last resort and is not my primary reality check. Moving objects telepathically tends to be my first go-to RC. (It fails too at times). Or maybe because you know so many of your hands' finer details, so your memory of them is the same in the dream as waking life. (That sounds counter-intuitive though because wouldn't it make sense that you should be able to spot the slightest anomaly that way? But if your memory is good enough they will look completely real and fool you. It's a catch-22. Just my thoughts....)

Interesting thought HAGART. Some people have photographic memories so it would be "more heavily" imprinted upon their waking consciousness exactly what things look like. Maybe it would be different to people like that, maybe someone with a better memory could have more issues with things like their hands wont change.

This would all be in interesting theory to test out.. those who have photographic memories against those with not so good memories...
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”