How did you discover Lucid Dreaming?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Guitar48300

Re: How did you discover Lucid Dreaming?

Postby Guitar48300 » 22 Apr 2013 20:17

I found it while seeking a way to control my dreams. It's something I've always wanted to do.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Apr 2013 23:18

It's so long ago.. I dont know now how I actually discovered it.. a book thou.. I thou was into OBEand doing that before LD and I think I learnt about LD thou a book on OBE. I had my first LD shortly after finding out about it and reading about it (within a few weeks.. it may of bee in the first week), I think my first may of been spontanously triggered by that and not something I was trying to do at the time if Im remembering back correctly.

I also discovered that my OBE energy raising exercises, didnt just trigger off OBEs but also could trigger off LDs.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Christopaz

Postby Christopaz » 26 Apr 2013 04:55

I discovered it through the site 9gag, there was a picture telling you how to induce paralysis. So yeah :roll: .
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

StrangeDreamer

Postby StrangeDreamer » 26 Apr 2013 11:14

Someone mentioned it on another forum and I became interested...
"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." -Eames (Inception)

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 26 Apr 2013 22:07

I had a lucid nightmare when I was younger that brought my attention to it. After that I wanted to avoid it if at all possible. Luckily after that I had 2 more by accident that changed my view and got me interested in it, I did a little research, found this site and yeah... ;)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”