I often find myself chewing large wads of gum?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidLink

I often find myself chewing large wads of gum?

Postby LucidLink » 25 Apr 2013 17:56

Hi everybody, so this has basicly been happening for the past few months, in many of different lucid dreams. For some reason, randomly in lucid dreams ill find I'm chewing gum, except it's way more then just one stick of gum. It's as if I'm chewing a wad of gum so large I can barely chew it, it's bad. So I start digging in my mouth pulling out peace by peace, it takes time but I finally get the gum to the manageable amount to chew, then continue the dream.

But my question is, why? I never think about gum in waking or sleeping life. I don't even chew it that often in waking life in general! It just comes out of no where, in a huge unbearable wad. It always perplexes me every time too, because it dosnt happen every lucid dream. I have more lucid dreams where this dosnt happen then when it does, but it still seems to happen somewhat regularly and I have no idea why!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

alissa

Re: I often find myself chewing large wads of gum?

Postby alissa » 26 Apr 2013 04:04

Maybe it's like the phrase "bit off more than you can chew". Maybe you're subconscious is overwhelmed and trying to tell you that. Haha, just an idea. I'm no dream interpreter.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”