cool dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
krux

cool dream

Postby krux » 27 Apr 2013 20:03

ive only had one dream where i was fully lucid. ive been recalling dreams more, but when i become aware its like im half awar that im dreaming.

anyways i was able to remember three dreams this night, and forgot the other. ill share the interesting one.

i knew it wasnt real life, but wasnt fully awar that it was a dream. i was in a small one bed one bath house, in a third world setting. thir was a dictator ridding his country of a group of people. thir was someone in the room with me at first, but then he left. i was staying put, wating for the dictatores army to sweep the village. swarms of people started running past the house, when a familey opened my door. i knew they were the segrigated group and woulg get in trouble but procided to let them in. after them swarms of these people tryed to push into the house. didnt let them in, and locked the door. while i was wating i tried to hide thir bag in a closet when a general or some military personel let himself in. he looked at the bed where the family was. i got on my knees and said "hes just a kid" like i was pleeing for thir lives. the military man looked at me raised a sward and swung cutting me acros the chest. i remember it hurt in the dream and in my head was like pleas dont let me feel anything more. he continued to swing across my chest once more, then my throat.

i woke up, one of the most intens dreams i had, and i was half way lucid, knowing it wasnt real. im still working on becoming fully concious in dreams, and i know my spelling is garbage. but there it is.

krux

Re: cool dream

Postby krux » 27 Apr 2013 20:24

in my only fuully lucid dream I had to take down a t rex by throwing shovles at it lol. That was fun, like a vidio game.

[ Post made via Palm ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”