Lucid Dreaming Workshop with Robert Waggoner

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Rebecca
Site Admin

Lucid Dreaming Workshop with Robert Waggoner

Postby Rebecca » 23 Aug 2011 04:15

Fans of the popular lucid dreaming author, Robert Waggoner, will be pleased to hear about his forthcoming online workshop: Lucid Dreaming and Living Lucidly.

The intensive four-week course runs from September 10 to October 8, 2011, and contains practical lucid dream instructions through video streaming. This gives international viewers the opportunity to work directly with Robert, regardless of location or time zone, gleaning daily personal support and guidance as you progress.

Besides lucid dream induction and practical dream control advice, the course goes way deeper into the philosophy of conscious dreaming, and how to bring that higher level of awareness into your waking life - hence: Living Lucidly.

More info (including course syllabus and Robert's role as your teacher) at:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-workshop-with-robert-waggoner.html

Check it out ;)

Peter

Re: Lucid Dreaming Workshop with Robert Waggoner

Postby Peter » 23 Aug 2011 05:44

thanks for that I will check it out. I have submitted some dreams for the upcoming issue of LDE that Robert is part of and read his books so will make the effort to be a part of this. I am away for the month and not sure of time zones but will try

Cheers
Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 23 Aug 2011 11:08

This is amazing, I'll check it out, thanks...
Oh, and is it going to be a live stream online?
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Mewie

Postby Mewie » 23 Aug 2011 19:37

Thanks for sharing, sounds cool! I was thinking, like PrototypeTEGTA:
:D
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 23 Aug 2011 20:42

Mewie wrote:Thanks for sharing, sounds cool! I was thinking, like PrototypeTEGTA:

What? XD
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Mewie

Postby Mewie » 23 Aug 2011 20:59

PrototypeTEGTA wrote:
Mewie wrote:Thanks for sharing, sounds cool! I was thinking, like PrototypeTEGTA:

What? XD

I'm just asking about the same thing.. :)
Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 25 Aug 2011 01:13

Each video lesson will be available to watch as many times as you want, whatever timezone you're in. You can just download each video when it becomes available - broadband is needed (not dial up!)

Just make sure you have some time to commit to each lesson and the "homework" and take part in any chat or feedback with Robert. I think it will be an awesome learning experience.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”