Super-vision?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Super-vision?

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 23 Aug 2011 18:20

Just a simple question here: how would your dream vision be more vivid than the real life while you lucid dreaming? Just wondering, because non of my lucid dreams were vivid...and I can't wait till I see in my super dream vision XD
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

torakrubik

Re: Super-vision?

Postby torakrubik » 23 Aug 2011 20:33

It's hard for anyone to believe that dreams can be just as vivid as real life until they experience it. I have, and it's just stunning. Look around you now. Take in the detail; that is the level you can experience. As for 'super-vision', i have experienced extreme sensitivity to touch and you can almost zoom in on things with incredibly detail. It's awesome :D
Dreaming is my drug

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 23 Aug 2011 20:45

WOW... zoom on things with great detail? I can't really imagine how would that be...I can't wait till my first vivid lucid dream. Thanks for your comment!
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 23 Aug 2011 21:41

In my latest LD, I learned a thing that I called "The Hundred Yard Stare" where if I looked as hard as I could, my vision would zoom in very far at what I wanted to see. My eyes worked like a telescope.
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”