Communicating during dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dtommy79

Communicating during dreams

Postby dtommy79 » 28 Apr 2011 20:25

Do you think it is possible to communicate with other people during dreams?

jake

Re: Communicating during dreams

Postby jake » 29 Apr 2011 06:16

hmm... Im a little sketchy on the idea but it seems scientifically possibel since human and dog brain waves already have the ability to sync during sleep and go in and out of dream cycles at the same time.

dtommy79

Postby dtommy79 » 29 Apr 2011 14:59

I read this article where a woman was explaining her dreams. She apparently attacked another woman that she never saw before. And a few days later she saw this woman on the street and she got scarred of her.

Not a communication, but since they didn't know each other something must have happened here

Axs3831

Postby Axs3831 » 02 May 2011 02:14

I'm currently reading the great book from Stephen LaBerge, and it is said that many scientific experiments have confirmed that the dreamer can warn the outside world he's having a Lucid Dream ( movement of the eyes made in their LD for instance ). As for communicating with other dreamers, ( the crossroads and stuff ) I should say I'm a bit sceptical.

I'm interested in knowing if anyone has ever tried to "act" willingly in one of their LD and see the repercussions in real life, like spitting or urinating ? ( Okay it's kinda gross but it's truly about scientific interest. )

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”