Live forever,stoptime,effect physical reality,telepathy

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
lucidowl

Live forever,stoptime,effect physical reality,telepathy

Postby lucidowl » 26 Oct 2011 19:36

Live forever,stoptime,effect physical reality,telepathy,past life memory
:)
WARNING READ THE FULL ARTICLE BEFORE DOING ANYTHING
Any questions email me jam2397@gmail.com

Let me begin with that everything in the dream world and reality are composed of thoughts. In the dream world you cannot directly effect the real world without putting the thought of doing this. But in the real world you have to do certain actions other than closing your eyes like getting the material for a computer or typing in something in a search engine to get information you want. In other word different thought (in the real world). In the dream world you can directly affect yourself negatively and positively with just closing your eyes thinking about what you want and opening them.
Everything is made of thoughts. Now what do I mean about continuous thoughts. Well let’s say you have two men standing 10 feet apart from each other. They each have a basket full of balls now both of them through the ball in the middle of them and they hit each other. 1 man does this continuously and the other does it one time. This means you’re going to see that ball go in the same place forever. This is the same for the dream world. Doing something once keeps it there until a new thought changed it until you can see it. So if you create a house in the dream world with one thought. And then you use another the change and destroy the house in the same place. You’re going to have a new house. But if you use continuously thought thoughts that never stop on the old house it won’t go away if you use another thought to take about the house the old house will just stay in the same place if it has the thought to take that space and not share it. You as a person create continues thoughts that does not mean someone can get rid of you. By doing the opposite of a thought you can block it from happening. So if you do the opposite of a person you world get nothing or no person. You’ll later learn how to protect everyone from killing another person in this article.
For starters is there anything in the dream world that can hurt you. The answer is only yourself because you can make it so that you are stuck in the dream world forever in pain and agony. But there’s a quick way around this just close your eyes think of continuously blocking the thought that take you out of the dream world into reality with your own thoughts. That will keep you in the dream world forever. Firstly though you want to be completely lucid so in the dream world close your eyes and think of being complete awake and open them you should be more awake then you’ve ever been. Then close your eyes and think of blocking continuously the thoughts that push you out of the dream world into reality then open them up. You should be fully awake in the dream world forever. There’s one more thing to do lastly from making your full life a nightmare, you just need to close your eyes and think of making any thoughts other than just thinking about them like when you’re nervous about a test and blocking them from ever being created to be put in realty for everyone ever created (to protect them of course). You would single handily stop everyone in the world in the cosmos nightmares with that continuous thought. This way you can think about bad things but you won’t be able to create them. For example if you’re thinking about snakes in the real world you’re not going to see one. But if you’re thinking about snakes in the dream world you might see them. You want to keep individuality to think about them in your mind just not create them. While you’re at it block thoughts that hurt you like intensely by opening and closing your eyes. Pretty much just close your eyes think about what you want (maybe repeat it in your head) and then open them, it should be there.
OK your officially safe and in the dream world nothing can hurt you and you fully awake.
This is a good time to explain how to change your setting just simply close your eyes and think about a good place to think and open them you should be there. You can also think about being in the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen. I recommend a good place to think because your just starting out and you need to get a few things done before.
IF you forget anything in the dream state then just close your eyes and think of a list with everything you want to be reminded of and open your eyes. It should be there in your head or on a piece of papper.

THE BEST WAY: Would be just to close your eyes and think about everything you wanted and open the. What i mean by that is just say the sentence everything i wanted in the dream state and then youll be lucid,have protect,in a house,watching tv, time frozen, and in the ld state forever. Also your going to have your Ipad witch i will cover later.

ANY questions email me jam2397@gmail.com
Philosophy is important in the dream world if you know the dream world secrets. Things may be violated like a person’s thoughts or even hurting people.
Let me first explain considerateness. Considerateness is not hurting someone. Things like pushing someone is inconsiderate also invading ones rightful pace (like a home). Saying things to hurts someone is also inconsiderate. Though there is a fine line when there’s a appropriate time to do so. For example if you needed to say something that hurts someone but would hurt you if you didn’t say it then its inconsiderate. I will remind my readers that there more than one way to say something that includes saying curse word ex: fu or u bi*ch. You’re wondering how this realties to lucid dreaming it’s because of telepathy. Imagine if the whole world were to practice telepathy in the dream world. You could potentially telepathically pressure the president to near death. Meaning sending your telepathic voice to him/her to force him to do something. If you’re wondering how to do this then please read the second presentation after philosophy.
You may think it hurts me for the president not to sign the bill but as a society in civilization we’ve come to grips with a certain place and time and how many people to day something like at a presidential debate. I way for someone to avoid being telepathically pressured themselves or even killed or tortured in the dream world by another person is to block everyone from being inconsiderate to others. This does not mean to block people from being inconsiderate from themselves because we sometimes put yourself down to reach new goals. Like saying I need to do better next time. You may be wondering what I mean be this. I mean that by putting the continuous thought to everyone to block anything that is inconsiderate to another being or animal. So everyone sending death threats to the president telepathically cannot be done. But there’s a better way of going around this firstly the only way to make sure people don’t kill you literally forever in the dream state by your enemy or even a crazy person it to block all life including yourself from CREATING the thought of being inconsiderate to another. What I mean by creating it that its different from blocking (doing the opposite) of a thought that has already been created. It like taking the numbers off the phone dial so a person can’t call you instead of waiting for someone to call you and then picking up and hanging out. You may be wondering why because if you have the thought to create other thought like all people do. And someone blocks you and you block them. Continuously means that everything is going on at the same time forever. So time is not important when someone wants to kill you. The end result of someone doing the opposite thought of you and you doing the opposite thought of that would be nothing could be created. Hurting you. So the only way to go around this is to stop people from even conceiving the thought creating it from within there mind and anything to block the thoughts of blocking someone from creating a inconsiderate thought making anyone including yourself impossible to hurt another being in the dream world. I will give a warning you can affect physical matter I will explain this later. I ask that any person who reads this article would please send these thoughts out the everyone by closing their eyes and thinking of making it impossible for someone to create thoughts that are inconsiderate to others in the dream world and opening them. If the first person who does this article does this you and everyone will be safe from someone nut killing you or putting you in eternal pain, as well as everyone else.
Also remember that conversations are not one sided meaning that both people having a conversation have to get something out of it or (happy). In some cases you are obligated to have conversations even though your happiness rate is decreased for example a president in a debate. It’s your job as a president to have that conversation to protect everyone from harm.
IF you forget anything in the dream state then just close your eyes and think of a list with everything you want to be reminded of and open your eyes. It should be there.
Any questions email me jam2397@gmail.com

THE BEST WAY: Would be just to close your eyes and think about everything you wanted and open the. What i mean by that is just say the sentence everything i wanted in the dream state and then youll be lucid,have protect,in a house,watching tv, time frozen, and in the ld state forever. Also your going to have your Ipad witch i will cover later.

For started let me explain happiness. Everyone wants to be happy. When you eat you want to get the emotion of glee somehow. Glee is a feeling and it’s the feeling of happiness. When you watch TV you want to be happy. So everything you’re doing including going to school to get a good job to get money is to become happy. Even things that may make people sad like scary movies emotional satisfy someone. You’re not forced to do anything like take showers or whatever. But your impulse to do them because they make you happy in some way. Weather that your mom not complain to you or having your wife give you a kiss with your brushed teeth. You are not even forced to eat you eat because you don’t want to feel physical pain which leads to emotional pain of mental sadness. That would be the feeling of hunger pains. It’s simple you do things that make you happy like eat and you don’t do things that make you sad like cut yourself with a sharp object.
Let me explain the happiness rate 100% would be a normal person in American, Europe, or any other modern place. 110% would be a person who’s rich and lives in a nice setting. A poor person in American may have a average happiness rate of 90-95%. A poor person in a 3world country (not a modern one) may have a happiness rate of 80-85%. And a person in a rural country 70-80% animals are also at this level I would imagine.
There are many ways to make yourself happy. Entertainment (television), eating, games (hide and seek or video games), sex or masturbation, traveling, hearing music, seeing beautiful things like homes or pictures. In some way in the physical world we do these things. But in the dream world you can do these things to the best.
Now as far as your setting visual stimulation (like where you live or seeing nice art or a nice looking phone or car). You can create a beautiful house in the dream state to live in it for life. But first you want to create a quicker and better way of making things possible other than opening and closing your eyes. For starters just imagine a I-pad or a tablet. Go online if you don’t know what that it . And just close your eyes and think of a ipad with everything you want in it and open them. So you can have some ideas I listed a few. It follows you and levitates to you anywhere you go. It has the option to create houses. It has the option to change your feeling I will get into that later. It has the option to create food for you. To move you to real-world locations like the Eiffel tower. It has the option to create a TV to watch the best shows you’ve ever seen from your creative mind. It ever has the option to change your look into a beautiful man or women. To bring you family into the dream world to meet you including your friends. It can even look up information about the next lottery drawing or your secrets. Even the most compatible person with you in the world or cosmos. Once you’ve created it make it continuous be opening and closing your eyes using that method or maybe it will have that button already created for you.
Lets get it clear one thought and create multiple others for eternity so this is how your create your I pad.
Let me now explain favorable and un favorable. When something is favorable it makes you happy or gives you the potential to be happy. When something is unfavorable it will hurt you and make you sad.
I recommend before you create your house to go into a good workspace and get your ipad ready because when you create music or a house or even art. It has the potential to keep you in tears with beauty. So to prevent this just click it in in you dream I pad to be in a beautiful house that makes you as happy as possible but now cry since you still want to do other things. For fun thought I recommend looking at art pieces instead so your not in tears all your life.
Art should be metaphor meaning something else so keep that in consideration. In my opinion that should be a big factor when you create art so the apple in a painting may mean life or something like that.
I recommend that you change your house every time it is favorable your I pad should remind every time when to do that. To keep your happiness rate as high as possible. The point of life. I recommend you also watch television in the dream state and listen to music too it will be the best you’ve ever seen. Also eat great food. And maybe meet your most compatible match in love both ways thought meaning it compatible in both way. But truthfully it not that big of a deal. Since you can use mind control to make yourself more compatible with your current partner. What I mean by this is that you can program it in your I pad to make you more talkative or charismatic. At the end of the day if you and your partner do it then you’ll both me happy. It’s just a recommendation.
You can also play the best video games ever and swim and do whatever.

WARNING: Creating people or animals other then them being purely logical (like robots) is inconsiderate since they will get hurt in life somehow. So work with what you’ve got and if you want a pet use your ipad to find a animal in the wilderness and change its personality to make it compatible with yours.

Email me Jam2397@gmail.com for any questions
Ok you may also want you past life memory back so you can do that in the dream world. And since everything is made out of thoughts you can quickly sort them out to get any information you want using your I pad. Like who was everything created. Or what people really think of you. And when it is the best time to do something.
Keep in mind what you may remember may shock you so make sure that its just your memory that comes back and you just get the favorable memory’s back. You also want to keep you current personality so make sure you program that in your I pad. But since you already used the continues thought of protecting yourself you should only be happier never sadder.
Ok I also recommend helper others in the real world you can telepathically talk to them and see them they can see you to as well as whatever you want them to see that includes a new body by simply pushing buttons into your I pad. Or opening and closing your eyes.
Warning- in my research ive seen that earth is a prison planet. So people from another alien civilization may have moved you here to hold you captive. If you were a bad person for some reason.
Since people are still developing you may want to just do a few things in the real world. What I mean be that is that people in rural country’s still need to learn how to speak properly or get definitions of things.
First come first you want to be considerate and since you already made the thought that forces people to be considerate meaning you can hurt or kill anyone you and every is safe. That also means you should ask before you do something for someone. Meaning you shouldn’t just move people to the dream state just because you know it will make them happy. It there educated enough to give a reasonable answer and not mental fit to answer like crazy people. These people also include rural people who are uneducated. Firstly the lucky person to get the first chance, should make everyone who is uneducated educated. Its simple just program it into your I pad and thell know definitions like you do and math too. I say this and it is considerate because if I person canot take care of themselves someone else should. That included adults. So Be unselfish and help these people from their misery even though to some it may be unknown. Next I would say Heal the sick. Then announce to everybody just using your ipad , it make be in different ways or whatever on a favorable date that they will be moved to the dream world. And with your ipad set it up that everyone goes to the dream world. Also tell them all the uses of the dream world . Make sure that this presentation is considerate. The presentation may be online, on a tv, written, and even on a created Tv in realty to a rual person so he can get the information too. I swear that you can effect physical matter this way. The reason I cannot do it is because I have a person who knows this information for some reason I do not know who is blocking me from doing it. Im not going to go in detail but I hope one of you can free everyone from a bad life into a good one.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”