1. i laid there for over 2 hours solid, almost 2 and a half, without moving at all except for my swallowing and random muscle twitches. i started to go numb and couldn't feel my arms or legs anymore (which felt very weird, and similar to a lead blanket being on me).
2. i was COMPLETELY awake during this whole entire time, trying to focus and relax and let my body fall asleep while keeping my mind awake.
3. during this whole time i didnt have an urge to move my body AT ALL, but i had a lot of random itches all over my body that i had to really concentrate on not going after. (i think this is what kept me from reaching the WILD state)
4. i experienced some mild hypnagogia, and towards the end my left big toe felt like it was being squeezed really hard and hurt like hell, but i still didnt move.
5. once it was ALL over (because i had an alarm set for about 10) i reached over and turned off the alarm. to my extreme surprise i could hardly move my arms at all. This was the closest i have ever had to feeling sleep paralysis to the point of not being able to move. then i turned on my side and i found it even harder to get my legs to cooperate with me.
Now, once this was all done with, i sort of gave up and tried to go to sleep. but i couldnt! i tried and tried and tried until about 4 a.m. and finally fell asleep.. im not sure why it was so hard, because i can usually get to sleep very fast. could someone tell me what i did wrong? or just some advice?
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests