Has anyone ever had a lucid dream of being under water?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
DreamInception

Has anyone ever had a lucid dream of being under water?

Postby DreamInception » 22 Nov 2011 07:11

The one kind of lucid dream or even dream in general is one of me being underwater... exploring the ocean or something similar. I haven't explored lucidity in such dream, maybe because I can barely swim in real life, yet my interest in having such a lucid dream in growing.

Has anyone ever had such lucid dreams?
A hacker’s guide into lucid dreaming and dream premonitions 2.0

www.HowToDream.net

Peter

Re: Has anyone ever had a lucid dream of being under water?

Postby Peter » 22 Nov 2011 07:50

not in water but plenty of times in solid rock just to see what is there
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

thomas

Postby thomas » 23 Nov 2011 04:50

If I have a spontaneous lucid dream breathing underwater usually is the trigger. It ALWAYS gets me questioning how I can do this and I instantly become lucid. It's really cool exploring the ocean. It's never a lake, etc. always the ocean. It doesn't happen that often though. I need to learn how to pre-program dreams.

And Peter - I am really curious - what did you see inside solid rock?

Thomas

Peter

Postby Peter » 23 Nov 2011 06:20

its a good way to set a goal and not be sure of the outcome.

Lots of space, I was sitting in a cavern of crystals of all shapes and colors. Like being inside a diamond. I stayed in one spot for a while and them drifed around the spaces. Its an interesting thing to do and takes a little to go into the rock and break into its interior but well worth it. The first thing you notice is the space between everything
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”