Dream Gifts

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
livie12

Dream Gifts

Postby livie12 » 03 May 2011 02:38

Hello!
I don't know many people with this gift. but i have been told i have a gift, that involves the mind in a dream state.
ever since i was five or six, i have had lucid dreams. a lot less then. but when i hit 11, i have about 2 lucid dreams a night. i guess you could just call this lucky, or skilled. i feel this sort of power in me when i dream that makes feel great. ( that sounds dorky ) but has anyone felt this? or thinks there gifted? :?: :roll: :!: :lol:
Livie....:)

jake

Re: Dream Gifts

Postby jake » 06 May 2011 22:34

Wow you are truly lucky to have such an amazing skill come to you naturally. I have to admit i`m jealous.
but you should do yourself a favor and start working on your dream control technique to transfer your amazing gift into a true enjoyable and astonishing talent. Try to find a dream guide, make your own world, or even just create any thing you can think of.

livie12

Re: Dream Gifts

Postby livie12 » 07 May 2011 20:31

i will! im planning on trying to do that then writing a book about it! ill try to keep you updated!
thanks for support! :)
Livie....:)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”