Weird experience

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Weird experience

Postby Enter_DreamS » 18 Jan 2012 12:33

So one night a few weeks ago when I got home from college, i decided to have an hour nap. I lay in bed in my usual position and drifted off to sleep, trying to have a lucid dream. However when I start visioning my dream, thinking of what i'm going to do and other stuff, it often slips away from my mind.

It was then when i was sleeping that suddenly i find myself sitting in front of my laptop, there is a video on screen and i click on play. All of a sudden these messages with the word lucid on most of them, begin to appear. That's when i felt my body suddenly shut down as if i were being put to sleep by anesthetic. My vision blacked out and the next thing i knew I realised i was awake in bed. I was quite excited by that experience, and it was so vivid that i remember exactly what happened, even to this day.

But still I haven't had a lucid dream, it's been a while and my RC's don't seem to carry off into the dream world, and my conscious is never alert enough for me to realise i'm dreaming. Help anyone?
It's over.

Re: Weird experience

Postby James » 20 Jan 2012 16:51

Keep at it! With dedication the absolute maximun it will take is a month, and this is an amazing skill you can keep for the rest of your life!
Was it worth it?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”