WILD vs DILD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
James

WILD vs DILD

Postby James » 30 Jan 2012 00:05

Ive been wondering, can you become so good at DILD it completly overpowers WILD?
I mean become lucid in EVERY SINGLE DREAM, rather than have to wake up and go through the process or SP

If you could have like 50 years of experience given to you immideatly, what would you choose, WILD or DILD?
Was it worth it?

shawn

Re: WILD vs DILD

Postby shawn » 30 Jan 2012 01:49

I think wild i would choose it because i never had one but i like the static feeling thourgh dild at times lack deatils of real life

Peter

Postby Peter » 30 Jan 2012 05:44

neither as its cool to become aware in a dream and become lucid and its great to fall asleep while not losing consious awareness, its a very odd sensation at first. As the goal is to become lucid I would not care which one I was best at
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 31 Jan 2012 00:10

I see WILD and DILD as really being like different entrances to a movie theater. The main thing is that you get to see the movie, not which door you came through. Often times my failed WILD attempts turn into successful DILDs and there are things I do the same for both so I see them as 2 sides of the same coin so to say.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 09 Feb 2012 18:31

James wrote:Ive been wondering, can you become so good at DILD it completly overpowers WILD?
I mean become lucid in EVERY SINGLE DREAM, rather than have to wake up and go through the process or SP

If you could have like 50 years of experience given to you immideatly, what would you choose, WILD or DILD?

In the VERY LONG RUN... Robert Monroe ended up only having consciously aware experiences, even while he was just trying to get a good nights rest.

So yeah, in the end, if you do this enough... you can potentially be consciously aware every night, for the entire night. I don't see why not. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”