Lamu: my LD destination

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
mia

Lamu: my LD destination

Postby mia » 02 Jun 2013 18:50

So how do I get there? Anyone have advice on how to get from one dream scene in an LD to where I want to go. I can't accomplish it! This is where I want to go ( Lamu; off of the coast of North Africa).
Attachments
watching-the-sun-com.jpg
Peponi hotel off of the coast of North Africa, Lamu Island
watching-the-sun-com.jpg (28.82 KiB) Viewed 1393 times
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

DeltaV

Re: Lamu: my LD destination

Postby DeltaV » 02 Jun 2013 19:17

Well, there are quite a few possibilities. Why not dive into an ocean, and swim back up? Once you surface, you'll find yourself in the place you want to be. Doors are possible too. Or smash a hole into a wall and go through that. Fall through a hole in the world. Endless options!
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

mia

Postby mia » 02 Jun 2013 20:32

Maybe a door. Surely I can find a door.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 02 Jun 2013 21:29

Take the worlds fastest train, with one ticket for lamu ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 18 Jun 2013 10:37

This was beautiful dream destination but i am surprised how you found it and share this.

mia

Postby mia » 18 Jun 2013 14:22

I've always wanted to go to Lamu. Haven't in real life yet; so it's a dream goal.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 09:17

Have you tried to fly there at the speed of light? or you may borrow my flying chair :D

If you have too much difficulty with LD modes of travelling places.. try to old fashioned way in your LD and try catching a plane to the destination.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mia

Postby mia » 29 Jun 2013 15:19

I fly and teleport great in LDs; I just never end up at Lamu ( even tried spinning). I'm thinking I'll need to find a door ( portal ). For me, I can't just 'summon' a plane or train etc; I always seem to have to work with the existing dreamscape. Though your 'flying chair' certainly sounds like fun! :D

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”