HELP THIS IS GETTING BAD!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Ender_brine

HELP THIS IS GETTING BAD!

Postby Ender_brine » 15 Jun 2013 18:56

Okay so the title was a bit dramatic, but I need your attention. My dream recall has just PLUMMETED. Within like a weeks time. I can't remember ANYTHING upon awakening. It's getting very frustrating. The last dream I have logged in my journal is dated May 4, 2013. I haven't remembered a single dream in over a month! What is Erin with my brain? I'm beginning to think that my mind has just accepted that k can't remember dreams, and therefore refuses to. Can someone please help???? (P.s. I've Ben using vitamin B6 lately to enhance my dreams…but they don't help at all? Why won't they work?!)

Oh, and one more thing. I've also been working with the WBTB method. I go to bed at 9:30, am usually down by 10, an my alarm sakes me up at 4am. I stay awake reading on this website for about 30 minutes, then I lay down to sleep. Before, it worked great. Now, not at all. The issue is is that after my 30 minutes awake, I CAN'T fall back asleep. I just can't. Idk what's wrong with me. How can I fix this?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
~All men, whilst they are awake, are in one common world...but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.~
--Plutarch

luciddreamer49

Re: HELP THIS IS GETTING BAD!

Postby luciddreamer49 » 15 Jun 2013 19:09

Oh my gosh! I ave the same exact problem!>_< the last dream o remembered was may 3rd! Until last night of course!!!:D so I don't now if this will help for you but last night I sorta incubated to have a dream, you're gonna think this is crazy, but I have a dream journal, its like a mini memo pad. I kept it open on the page that I would write it o n that said "dream-" and all I did is before bed I put a pen on my night stand nd I held my memo pad dream journal in my hand thinking that maybe I would remember to write it down it I was holdi it, and lng behold! I remembered a dream! Its thee weirdest way but it really worked, I really don't think I t was a coincidence. You should try this, it sounds weird but really, it helped! If you do try this PLEASE update me on if it worked tomorrow kay?:) id love to know!!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 20 Jun 2013 11:14

Ender_brine wrote:Okay so the title was a bit dramatic, but I need your attention. My dream recall has just PLUMMETED. Within like a weeks time. I can't remember ANYTHING upon awakening. It's getting very frustrating. The last dream I have logged in my journal is dated May 4, 2013. I haven't remembered a single dream in over a month! What is Erin with my brain? I'm beginning to think that my mind has just accepted that k can't remember dreams, and therefore refuses to. Can someone please help???? (P.s. I've Ben using vitamin B6 lately to enhance my dreams…but they don't help at all? Why won't they work?!)

Oh, and one more thing. I've also been working with the WBTB method. I go to bed at 9:30, am usually down by 10, an my alarm sakes me up at 4am. I stay awake reading on this website for about 30 minutes, then I lay down to sleep. Before, it worked great. Now, not at all. The issue is is that after my 30 minutes awake, I CAN'T fall back asleep. I just can't. Idk what's wrong with me. How can I fix this?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

you need to slow down your dream for better results.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 08:41

luciddreamer49 wrote:Oh my gosh! I ave the same exact problem!>_< the last dream o remembered was may 3rd! Until last night of course!!!:D so I don't now if this will help for you but last night I sorta incubated to have a dream, you're gonna think this is crazy, but I have a dream journal, its like a mini memo pad. I kept it open on the page that I would write it o n that said "dream-" and all I did is before bed I put a pen on my night stand nd I held my memo pad dream journal in my hand thinking that maybe I would remember to write it down it I was holdi it, and lng behold! I remembered a dream! Its thee weirdest way but it really worked, I really don't think I t was a coincidence. You should try this, it sounds weird but really, it helped! If you do try this PLEASE update me on if it worked tomorrow kay?:) id love to know!!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

yeah little things like that can make big differences.. you need to signal to your subconciousness to help you remember your dreams so little rituals like this can really help.

Another thing many who cant remember dreams can do which may help, is to not just have pen and journal and torch by the bed but also to each night, right before sleep, write down the next mornings date in your dream journal in preparation to write down the dream later when you have one.

if you still wake up not remembering a dream..its important anyway to write something in that spot to keep signaling your intent to be writing down your dreams. If you dont remember your dream... write down instead the very first thoughts you can remember having when you woke up and how you felt instead.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 08:45

Ender_brine wrote: The issue is is that after my 30 minutes awake, I CAN'T fall back asleep. I just can't. Idk what's wrong with me. How can I fix this?

Dont be so fixated on times.. do instead whatever your body needs you to do to achieve your goal. If you cant fall back to sleep after being awake for 30mins.. instead be awake for only half that time. Or wake yourself up for that 30 mins awake time far earlier when it may be easier for you to get back to sleep again.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”