You Gotta Try SSILD!!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Shibby30

Re: You Gotta Try SSILD!!

Postby Shibby30 » 16 Oct 2013 15:00

I can't figure out why I suddenly had 6 LD's in three days and none since, doing the exact same techniques. On a plus, my dream recall is way up.
theinnerroad.blogspot.com

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 16 Oct 2013 15:54

Shibby30 wrote:I can't figure out why I suddenly had 6 LD's in three days and none since, doing the exact same techniques. On a plus, my dream recall is way up.

I guess it happens when we try a new technique. My average LD's is 1 per week. When i tried a new technique (B-MILD) a couple of months ago i had 15 LD's in 12 days. Then it stopped. I came back to 1 per week even practicing B-MILD.
Now i'm trying SSILD.

Shibby30

Postby Shibby30 » 18 Oct 2013 15:12

Now it seems that I'm up to 1 per week myself. But in my dreams it seems like more and more I'm questioning the content and thinking about what's going on without fully becoming lucid. As if I'm a bit less identified with the dream itself. This makes more sense than expecting a magical method. It's a process. But it seems that finding the right technique can accellerate the process. It's like how some methods of meditation work well for some but not at all for others.
theinnerroad.blogspot.com

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”