1st experience with Entada Rheedii - African Dream Herb

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
MauricioBra

1st experience with Entada Rheedii - African Dream Herb

Postby MauricioBra » 24 Oct 2013 16:27

How's it going, everybody.
I searched for a topic including Entada Rheedii's discussion but I couldn't find it, so since I tried last night for the first time this african dream herb, I decided to create this one about it here.
So I bought two seeds to experience how it goes, first I thought it would have to be cultivated and then only use it after it's a grown plant, either to make a tea, smoke it, or whatever other possibility it could be. Then I realized that the plant has many medicinal functions and helps a lot the mind and the body in a lot of ways (at least that's what I've heard a lot), but in order to induce vivid dreams/lucid ones and a better recall of them, we basically can just crack it open and eat the white thing inside, which tastes like a peanut... or something, it does not taste bad, but if you eat the entired seed (which is recommended to induces these dreams), you might get a little grossed out, but not too much, it's cool actually.
ANYWAY, I ate it 30 minutes before I went to bed, and right after finishing it, I started feeling a little different, drowsy and with a clear mind, but totally fine, I just wanted to go to bed and finally see what would happen. As soon as I closed my eyes and relaxed I felt REALLY relaxed, I was up for sights and feeling very comfortable, also I realized that I was more easily able to connect with my "mind screen", and felt like I was just a little bit more distant to my physical body than what it normaly feels... but here where I ruined it: I was WAY too anxious to see what would happen, it took me like a loooong time to fall asleep then, cause I didn't know what to expect, plus, my stomach bothered me a little, because I really desliked eating that much of the seed, I ate an entire one but it's kind of big... so after a while, I feel asleep, but I even started dreaming about me lying on bed thinking about "what might happen?" when I was ALREADY dreaming for real, you know? So unfortunately that was it, I felt the effects starting in my body and my mind, but I wasn't able to experience really vivid dreams from this first experience, although in the morning I woke up and got up feeling really good, more connected to my innerself, and with a clearer mind. So that's it, maybe today, or tomorrow, I'll try again the other seed, will try to be less anxious this time and really hope for the best. If anyone has experiences with this dream herb, please share. Thanks and peace always

tea

Re: 1st experience with Entada Rheedii - African Dream Herb

Postby tea » 25 Oct 2013 09:59

interesting.. i've never heard anything of entada rheedii before.. good to know. so, how does it work, you can smoke/drink the plant or just eat the seeds? i assume eating the seeds is more effective but also more wasteful?

have you done calea before?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 25 Oct 2013 17:54

I am also curios, where do you get these seeds? I have tried every dream supplement but this, and the natural plants are my favorite:)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

MauricioBra

Postby MauricioBra » 25 Oct 2013 23:27

Well, TEA, I first thought I'd have to grow the plant to prepare the tea, but then I realized it was all about the seeds... I heard we can mix the white flesh (or whatever) inside these seeds with tobacco or some other herd to smoke it, right before bed as well... But I found it more effective to actually eat it as I read. As I said, it does't taste so bad, not at first, then as you keep eating it may lead you to make faces haha but it's really fine. And no, I have not tried Calea so far, I wanted to but I couldn't find where to get it from here in Brazil (where I'm from)

and LUCIDLINK, I got these seeds from this brazilian online shop: http://www.naturalherbs.com.br/
I'm almost sure they don't accept international purchases, on the right top of the page you can search items, and if you type "Entada Rheedii" you'll find it, then you can read about it on the internet, if you like it I'm sure you'll find it availble to sell in your own country.

Anyway guys, I'm probably gonna try the other seed tonight, If so I'll post again about my experience tomorrow. Bye

MauricioBra

2ND Experience with this herb - Awesome

Postby MauricioBra » 26 Oct 2013 13:42

Yeah, I ate half of the other seed last night, half because I wanted to feel comfortable with that in my stomach and besides of the fact it didn't bother me at all like the first time, It enhanced my dreams A LOT, in fact, I had 2 dreams last night, but real extended ones, and deeply meaningful, more of a signal of "alert" actually, what happened in these 2 dreams was really personal, so it's pointless to describe here exactly what happened. I tell you this though: Those were not very nice dreams to have, they envolved murder, some fear, some arrest, and some doubts, BUUUUT, I received it all like "really, man, you're doing well now, but beware of the devil". everything made a lot of sense, and one very specific "scene" of one dream that was very remarkable, was when this person was downstairs with me on the street (I live in an apartment) and said "wow, If I lived around here, I'd be very settled" at this moment the sun, man... the sun was really really bright and awesome and shinny and "meaningful" as well, if it makes any sense. It definately blew me away a little, even though those dreams were not the best I've had at all, just the way they were expressed to me was amazing. Anyway, this dream herb is pretty awesome, I say that already, it kind of feels like that when I first put in my body, hopefully the next night I take the seed the dreams will be more positive. I'd like to read from people who have taken Calea, I'm curious. Wel, peace, guys
PS: I woke up right after the first dream was over, just like the second one

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 26 Oct 2013 17:45

Wow a great dream, the plant has a nice effect:)

I believe the sun as our metaphysical father, and to see it in a dream like that, is amazing:)

I am gonna have to try and find some of this plant in the US, thank you for sharing your experiences here!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

MauricioBra

Postby MauricioBra » 26 Oct 2013 22:31

Cool, I never had this thought about the meaning of the sun in dreams, sounds great. Yes, you should try Entada Rheedii and then share your experiences as well.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”