Cycle Adjustment Technique

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
sfromherz

Cycle Adjustment Technique

Postby sfromherz » 20 Apr 2012 14:22

I am a physician researching the scientific evidence for the various induction techniques. I have gathered a significant amount of data on the classic techniques (MILD, WILD, Reflection Intention, Combined, etc). Your book has been a helpful resource. One technique, that I had not seen elsewhere, was the the Cycle Adjustment Technique. In your book, you mention that Daniel Love performed "...an experiment involving ten students..." Where was this experiment published? I have been searching the internet but cannot find the scholarly journal, interview, textbook, or posting where he sites this data. Or perhaps this was a personal communication? In fact, it is hard to find anything of substance about Daniel Love. I'm probably missing something really obvious, but thus far the citation eludes me. If you (or any other forum members) could help it would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”