Forgotten OOBE Technique

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
TruthHunter

Forgotten OOBE Technique

Postby TruthHunter » 31 Jan 2014 12:45

Years ago I read of a technique that involve massaging the bottom of the feet and the forehead simultaneously. I guess this is supposed to produce a combination of relaxation and outside focus
that makes "exit" easier as soon as the massage is stopped. This require a 2nd and third party, though.

It seems it would be easy to adapt using mechanical massagers.

I've never bothered to experiment, but have though about it from time to time.

It might be adapted as a sure fire WILD technique.

It was about 15 years ago that I read this. I tried to find it mentioned again, but couldn't. Was it
suppressed because it was too effective? or useless? It seems like it has potential, though.

What do ya"ll think?
(BTW, Ya'll is the missing 2nd person plural reintroduced in Southern USA culture)

taniaaust1

Re: Forgotten OOBE Technique

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Feb 2014 03:35

I havent heard of that exact technique before but masssaging chakral points (and those are chakras) can be used to stimulate all kinds of things. That would include OBE thou the feet and the third eye I personally do not think are strong exit points.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Kresh

Re: Forgotten OOBE Technique

Postby Kresh » 14 May 2014 17:15

This is "The Christos Technique". I do not know is this method effective or not. For me it is very impractical because it requires two helpers.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”