DILD or WBTB?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Dizzy2345

DILD or WBTB?

Postby Dizzy2345 » 02 Feb 2014 19:28

Which is easier/works better/gives more vivid dreams? I normally fall asleep around 10-10:30. Sometimes 11. Also, for WBTB, what time should I set my alarm? It turns off it self so I don't have to move. Please help!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Dizzy2345

Re: DILD or WBTB?

Postby Dizzy2345 » 02 Feb 2014 19:36

Sorry not DILD! I meant DEILD! so DEILD or WBTB.

Excuse typos, i'm not very good at typing on my tablet!

JonSnowLD

Postby JonSnowLD » 11 Feb 2014 21:51

WBTB has definitely gives me more vivid dreams-if you do it set your alarm to go off after 4-6 hours of sleep so I guess 4ish for you maybe?

Not sure if I've had a DEILD or not-I've had LDs before when I've been having a lie in where I've woken up and then drifted back into sleep lucid-not sure if that counts... ;)

hope this helps!
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Feb 2014 03:04

Sleep for about six hours before getting up. Then return to bed after about half hour in order to induce a lucid dream. This is an ideal version of WBTB.

For DEILD, look into the already existent thread for the best advice. Check all my posts! Hehehe! Me, me, me! :-D

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 27 Feb 2014 16:43

I don't know about DIELD, but I find the WBTB method really good and helping.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 17 Mar 2014 06:09

Gunna try a proper WBTB tonight for the first time. Most of the time I get up, go to the bathroom, then go yup that should do it and go to bed. Guess il read a book this time and do at least 30 minutes.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”