FILD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Peter

Re: FILD

Postby Peter » 28 Jul 2014 08:54

I tried FILD a while back and it worked a treat. It was done as a WILD and I started with a finger and then progressed to a few fingers on one hard. I seemed to drift from very small finger movement to no (physical) movement and the feeling of moving fingers. Soon after that as I was drifting my hand felt like it was warming up and then I was in the dream, lucid and aware.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

shams

Postby shams » 28 Jul 2014 10:50

Peter wrote:I tried FILD a while back and it worked a treat. It was done as a WILD and I started with a finger and then progressed to a few fingers on one hard. I seemed to drift from very small finger movement to no (physical) movement and the feeling of moving fingers. Soon after that as I was drifting my hand felt like it was warming up and then I was in the dream, lucid and aware.

Since you have suceeded in this method, I want to ask you that how does it feel after the WILD technique? Do you just instantly fall into the dream or you have to create a scenario?

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image

Peter

Postby Peter » 28 Jul 2014 15:27

Just fell into the dream or as I say the dream reached out and took me in. I dont create a scenario but just get in there and then stabilize the dream first. After that If I have something to do then yes I try to set it up in some way or play with what I am given for a while.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

shams

Postby shams » 28 Jul 2014 16:18

Ok Thanks

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image

Dynamo

Postby Dynamo » 04 Sep 2014 23:57

I read that sleep paralysis could be avoided with wearing an eye patch? So you don't see the scary stuff (I don't know about hearing things). I am also very scared of it.

Peter

Postby Peter » 05 Sep 2014 02:41

I doubt it as its all inside your mind anyway. Before you try to get lucid just repeat to yourself that there is nothing to fear and you will accept anything that comes your way. In time you get to accept all the distractions as part of the pathway to getting lucid

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”