2 WILDS in a row

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Highlander

2 WILDS in a row

Postby Highlander » 30 Jul 2014 19:32

Nice. Today i got 2 successful WILDs. I didn't have a WILD for quite some time and now this happened.

I just stood there, still, with my eyes closed, trying to catch some imagery. Then i was almost falling asleep when i felt the vibrations. It happened at 9am and then another at 10am (after i woke from the previous one). This was after some 7-8 hours of sleep.

Peter

Re: 2 WILDS in a row

Postby Peter » 30 Jul 2014 21:34

Cool and keep at it, did you stabilize the dream and stay in there ?
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 30 Jul 2014 22:38

Peter wrote:Cool and keep at it, did you stabilize the dream and stay in there ?

Kinda. On the first one the dream ended suddenly. I woke up, wrote the dream on a paper then got back to sleep. 1 hour later i had the 2nd one. I had to stabilize it at first to get into the dream.

Peter

Postby Peter » 31 Jul 2014 05:03

Cool, dont sweat the length of the dreams or anything else. Getting there is the difficult skill and I find after a run that is as easy as waking up in the morning I get dry spells. They come and go and you may strike this at some stage.

Just get lucid and work on that then you have more chances of staying lucid
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”