SSILD tests and experiences

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
DreamLord

SSILD tests and experiences

Postby DreamLord » 15 Nov 2014 01:07

Attempt 1
So, i've started this new thread to report on my experiences with SSILD over the next 30 attempts.
Today was just to get a feel for the technique, and i must say that i'm impressed. Even though i did it at the beginning of the night, which is incorrect, i had an enormously vivid and cinematic dream of epic battles between to powerful empires. I will be doing the correct technique tonight. Wish me luck!

BTW: I have found that it can also be used for insomnia. blacked out within a minute of starting it.
LDs: 55
WILDs: 7
DEILDs: 1
DILDs: 47

You think that's air your breathing?

DreamLord

Re: SSILD tests and experiences

Postby DreamLord » 15 Nov 2014 15:41

Attempt 2
Successfully woke up at right time without an alarm, but was to tired to complete ssild. all i got were normal, non-lucid dreams, not even interesting ones. Any suggestion for getting alert during WBTB?

DreamLord

Re: SSILD tests and experiences

Postby DreamLord » 17 Nov 2014 02:15

Attempt 3
WHOA
Well, that was interesting. I wake up at 5:00 AM, an hour later than i should have, all groggy nd zombie-like. I do my ssild, and black out before i can finish. I wake up seconds later, remembering a dream from before i woke up. I write it down, then go back to sleep. then i wake up at 7:00. I write down another dream, and then suddenly realize the earlier dream isn't in there. Then I suddenly remember, the clock that i looked at to know it was 5:00 was a clock that didn't exist, and i had actually woken up at the right time and did the ssild correctly. The 5:00 thing was an extraordinarily realistic FA! I'm very impressed by this enormous success.

PS: I won't be posting for the next week. I can't lose sleep since i wake up at 6:00 to go to school. But the week after that is Thanksgiving break!

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”