LD Without Waking up in the Middle?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
RipTide

LD Without Waking up in the Middle?

Postby RipTide » 31 Dec 2014 17:39

Is this possible? If so, how can I do it, because I don't really wake up once I'm asleep, unless it's light outside.

Derpybunneh

Re: LD Without Waking up in the Middle?

Postby Derpybunneh » 01 Jan 2015 01:14

If you are having a LD, try to make sure you stay aware by focusing in on the dreams, or performing reality checks. Also, control your emotions, and it might help to try not to do things that may wake you up such as smacking into a building. Hope this helps.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

buildit

Postby buildit » 01 Jan 2015 01:28

We always say stay calm and dream on but I wonder of people would be better to go ahead and wake up and then knowing they were asleep immediately try to relax and return to sleep? This morning I woke up several times and returned to sleep very easily, because I was unsure when my dentist office might open. So I was up at 7am, back to sleep, 8am, back to sleep again and then awoke again at 9am. I did get an 11am appointment at 9am and again returned to sleep for 45 min. 8-)

-I did get my toof repaired :D
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Jan 2015 12:08

RipTide wrote:Is this possible? If so, how can I do it, because I don't really wake up once I'm asleep, unless it's light outside.

either program yourself to wake up "during a dream" (so you arent actually physically awake thou it is a very good idea to get up and write the dream down if you have a LD). To wake yourself up during a dream, do this by doing reality checking. or try to do a WILD immediately on waking in the morning.

One can do LD without physically waking oneself up in middle of night.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”