Dream Memory during different techniques

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Sir_Serix

Dream Memory during different techniques

Postby Sir_Serix » 01 Jun 2012 14:05

Hi everyone!
I've had lately a lot of semi lucid dreams and various lucid dreams (all of them via DILD) and I have been comparing something between this ones and my WILD/WBTB ones.
During my DILD lucid dreams,I completely forget about all my intencions,and I only remember the dream helps (with that I mean making the dream clearer or things like that) I practise in real life,such as rubbing hands.
On the other hand,my firsts attempts of WILDs were much more successful,maybe because it's like I am still awake.
So,is this type of memory you have during MILDs and DIDLs the 'bad part',or I am doing it wrong?

Peter

Re: Dream Memory during different techniques

Postby Peter » 01 Jun 2012 22:44

Nothing wrong, when I first get lucid either by WILD or DILD I spend the first few seconds recalling details from daily life, this firms up the dream and sharpens my mind and it also can bring on some clarity and sight straight away
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”