Very effective variation on WILD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
SGraham

Very effective variation on WILD

Postby SGraham » 02 Jul 2012 18:51

ok so i have been trying the WILD technique for about a month with baisicly no sucsess, but then starting around the second week of june i started using a variation of WILD that combines parts of WILD and MILD so i baisicly get two opertuntities for lucidity per night. i have waited until now to share so i could get some actual data. ok so here it is
( p.s if you fall asleep way to quickly before you can do anytthing this technique might help)

1. ok so the first part is baisicly the same except i make sure to meditate siting up that ensures that i wont fall asleep accidently

2. ok once i get to hypnagogia i lay down in whatewver sleep position feel most comfertable ( usualy on the side or back) O.K. now here is were it gets diferent instead of observing my hypnagogic imagery , i do the portion of the MILD technique were i just keep telling my self what im going to do in the dream . the trick to this is put as much intent in it as posible.( this is the real key to the technique because i almost always fall asleep while observing hypnagogia so this keeps my mind ocupid , it also makes it more likely to have a DILD )

3.after about 2 minutes i usualy lose all perciption of my physical body. at this point i begin to create my dream scene just as you would in a regular WILD.

so thats my technique, using it i have been able to have much more sucsess than with WILD alone within the first two weeks i was able to have two DILD's one of witch lasted about 2 minutes and was were i moon gravity jumped around my yard :D . the other DILD lasted probably about ten seconds. i also in the two weeks was able to have a WILD which also lasted about ten seconds.

so yeah i just wanted to share it to see if my technique could help anyone else . so please tell my if it worked well for any of you :D
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”