lucid dreaming MP3 by Meditation -power

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
erichsa

lucid dreaming MP3 by Meditation -power

Postby erichsa » 14 Jul 2012 12:08

Hi, has anybody used the above Technique and did it work, can you honestly say yes for me it worked. Thanks for your honest reply. :)

satopnek

Re: lucid dreaming MP3 by Meditation -power

Postby satopnek » 14 Jul 2012 13:56

I was just getting ready to make a similar post wondering about the effectiveness of listening to binaural beats while attempting Wild. Apparently binaural beats work by playing one frequency in one ear and another in the second ear. There is a distinct measurable difference between the two that the brain detects and eventually compensates for which is how the beats cause your brain to adjust to the desired frequency.

During my last few Wild attempts I have been listening to a binaural beat that is supposed to result in a theta frequency in the brain. It seems to help me relax and meditate but does it do anything more?

So far my research suggests that theta and alpha frequencies may relate to dreaming. Has anyone here had any luck using binaural beats as an aid to LD? Is there a specific frequency that one could benefit from more?

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 15 Jul 2012 06:32

I find once i start lucid dreaming normally, binaural beats help increase the chances. Now that I have started LDing again, I will use binaurals and see what happens
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 30 Jul 2012 21:02

i have bought the mp3 and you could say i go to bed with it. it does relax me and usealy i fall asleep towards the end. my verdict: for me it works. i remember dreams every night, but still waiting to take over my dreams, i am working one it and it will happen. :)
yes i could need a spell checker.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 04 Aug 2012 05:41

Honestly, asking this question of other people is useless for you.
You need to actually try things out for yourself because everyone is unique and different in how they respond to things.

So you can see how knowing how/if something works for me is useless knowledge for you. :-)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 04 Aug 2012 14:40

Ryan wrote:Honestly, asking this question of other people is useless for you.
You need to actually try things out for yourself because everyone is unique and different in how they respond to things.

So you can see how knowing how/if something works for me is useless knowledge for you. :-)

It might be for you but not for me, i learn if the mp3 works, i did not ask how, but just does it work. i bought the mp3 and i am happy. other people are different to me but i learn from them.

Erich :)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 05 Aug 2012 01:51

erichsa wrote:It might be for you but not for me, i learn if the mp3 works, i did not ask how, but just does it work. i bought the mp3 and i am happy. other people are different to me but i learn from them.

Erich :)

That's just it though, it's entirely individual and unique to each person.

For me to tell you that they work only illustrates that they work "for me".
This knowledge is beyond useless for you, because you're not me.

Instead, you need to find out if they work "for you"... and for that, you have to actually try them yourself and give them a good shot first. :)

Do you understand what I'm saying here?
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”