Can FILD be combined with other techniques?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Sunflowerbader

Can FILD be combined with other techniques?

Postby Sunflowerbader » 20 Dec 2016 07:50

I read about DEILD yesterday evenimg and gave it a go when I woke up from a dream last night. Something made me think to try FILD at the same time so I did. Neither worked but it was sooooo close.

It felt like I was being physically, rapidly flipped around and I saw bright flashing lights and then I was back in bed. I tried again because the openning still seemed to exist (can't remember if I tried FILD again this time). Basically the same happened - flipping and lights and bounced back into bed. Then I just fell asleep because the moment was gone. Probably should have done an RC after one of those attempts.

It was very exciting. I am excited, but worried that muddling tekkers held me back. Anyone else done this?

sinaxace

Re: Can FILD be combined with other techniques?

Postby sinaxace » 01 Dec 2017 16:35

What I do is DEILD first, and if the moment has passed or if I screwed it up, I try FILDing as I'm falling asleep. Haven't tried FILD too much though, so I can't tell ya if it's effective.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”