THe first test for world wide computer animated lucide dreaming

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Daniel GR

THe first test for world wide computer animated lucide dreaming

Postby Daniel GR » 08 May 2017 19:10

Hello

read here more on twitter
https://twitter.com/DaniGottesreich

Now I have bought from some of my paralleluniverse Ichs (I) for over 2 percent points of my cäsium nitrat new technology for distance PSI computer animated dreaming.
My supercomputer Kis now has build a world wide network so that the whole world is coverd,

at the moment civil persons can test world wide the PSI computer animated lucide dreaming technic two weeks long.
Its an technic who was developed over several billion years in several universes.

more here
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sprrt3

price system after 2 weeks test phase
you find on my twitter account
us billionairs even can test some of my d7 nanobots for nanoview and better computer animated lucide dreaming.
cost around at the moment 44 bitcoins per week , and 7 familie members from them can use it too.
payable one week later if the find it good , if not they dont have to pay but my nanobots in their body will get deinstalled

DesertExplorer

Re: THe first test for world wide computer animated lucide dreaming

Postby DesertExplorer » 29 May 2017 21:22

Oh, yes. I have heard about that.

Do you happen to know if by Takelwerk the cäsium nitrat will void the Gewährleistung? Also, how much does it cost to build a supercomputer? Will I be able to run GTA V at Ultra while Lucid Dreaming at outer space? Can I have my own network. Do you support installation and maintenance of optical fiber cable for a private network? Can non-civil test the technic? Does it come in multiple colours? Can a US millionaire test your d7 nanobots? Or should I wait and become a billionaire first? At last, what is the procedure of deinstalling the nano-bots? Will it hurt? I get light-headed at the sight of blood.
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

~David Gerrold

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 31 Jul 2017 08:02

What are you guys talking about? I don't understand a thing. What's this computer and stuff?

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 22 Aug 2017 16:40

Daniel GR = thinks lucid dreaming is computer simulation
desert explorer = making fun...
lone dreamer = what!
24/7/365 = uh! oh

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 23 Aug 2017 02:42

I see. :lol:

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”