baby dreams

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
neil

baby dreams

Postby neil » 12 Jun 2017 22:11

help to WILD. I get loads of small, brief dream scenes/scenarios popping up in quick succession. Each dreaminho evaporates as soon as it starts, then I go back to WILD technique and another seed of a dream pops up straight away. I'm in a tree- stops- I'm playing football with aliens - stops- Stephen Fry built a platicine dog and it's biting me- stop. How can I get one of them to 'stick'?

itsdatboi

Re: baby dreams

Postby itsdatboi » 17 Jun 2017 06:36

WILD is tough to utilize, the best methods I have found that works is focusing on any sensations, touch, noise, smell, sight. I know with other methods this can sometimes cause the dream to fall apart, but with WILD it has been the most efficient to me.I don't if this will make sense but you also have to just go with the flow. When I do WILD I start feeling as if energy is surronding me and its like Im in water with calm waves moving me gently and I try to follow the waves.Everybody is different, you have to try your own methods and record the ones that are most efficient and the ones that are lesser.

neil

Postby neil » 13 Sep 2017 20:00

Thanks. I think I get a similar feeling to your water waves analogy, my body has lost most of its solidity and has been replaced by wavy, flowing spacey energy. I'll see if I can flow with that. I suppose I'll know what you mean whne it happens
Regards focusing, I have been allowing sensations to occur while remaining as the awareness of the sensations, not focusing on them, this has taken me to various states (vibrations, floating etc), I will chnage tack for a while and try to focus on a sensation, Do you focus on sensations that arise spontaneaously (like hyonogia, ringing in your ears) or do you generate your own sensations (a scene, a mantra, an image you have chosen)?

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 11 Dec 2017 17:55

:lol:

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”