Spinning WILD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
LoneDreamer

Spinning WILD

Postby LoneDreamer » 20 Aug 2017 03:31

Yesterday, during an afternoon I tried doing a WILD. It took some time. After that my body kinda started feeling numb. After some time, I had weird feelings. It was like the bed I am sleeping on was rotating wildly on the horizontal axis. I felt really dizzy. But I couldn't go to sleep. So left it. Anyway what was this spinning? Is it sleep paralysis? But I must say I didn't fall asleep and had to quit. Also, I still haven't had my first LD. Its been more than 3 weeks since I started this LD practice but still no no luck.

Summerlander

Re: Spinning WILD

Postby Summerlander » 20 Aug 2017 23:00

The spinning in bed has happened to me before which led to begin cannon-balled 'out of the body', as it were. You were practically there. All you had to do was to jump out of bed and you'd most likely find yourself in a dream replica of your bedroom. When strange sensations arise during induction, simply amplify them with you mind and then move as though physically---it'll be your dream body that gets up. Try again! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 21 Aug 2017 03:04

But even while spinning I could move my body if I wanted. It was not completely numb. And I could hear outside voices.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 21 Aug 2017 23:43

You could have and should have. Yeah ... dream voices. You were there! You just remained in your (dream) bed. :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LoneDreamer

Postby LoneDreamer » 22 Aug 2017 02:51

Summerlander wrote:You could have and should have. Yeah ... dream voices. You were there! You just remained in your (dream) bed. :D

What I meant was that I could hear the same voices of my dad and sister and that TV. And I tried it again. When the spinning came, I amplified it and then tried to get up in dream. But, instead ended up getting up for real. Its kind of confusing. I cannot fall asleep what should I do?

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”