please help WILD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
ahmedoy

please help WILD

Postby ahmedoy » 29 Aug 2017 22:20

so i was always fascinated by WILD : the method that gives lucidity at desire it is quite frustrating though

i have found some success with DILD i have now 1 lucid dream per 2 months using DILD , BUT it is because i dont use reality checks i just hate them they at a time would make me have up to 2 dilds per week but WILD is just thee best

please help i will be gratefull

1- i can reach hypnogogic imagery which is images sounds and even touch , however one of the frustrations is some people say hypnogogia is colours some say its images but in this case i mean the images , some say you have to wait and ignore hypnogogia some say to utilize it to build a dream

2- some people say sleep paralysis is necessary others say not "i havent been able to enter sleep paralysis yet " although i experienced it 1 year ago and another form 5 years i am not afraid of it but i cant induce it

3-i find it easier for my mind to get to hypnogogic state when not at rem {when i go to bed } when i try WBTB i find it almost impossible to get to hypnogia

4- i am allittle insomnac so when performing WBTB i go to the bathroom and perform it instantly i usualy just fail i dont fall asleep , which maybe the reason for my problems

5 - i dont realy know how to enter the dream

Peter

Re: please help WILD

Postby Peter » 30 Aug 2017 06:09

everyone is right and wrong and most likely repeating what has been read of hopefully experiences.
If you get to the HI state you are on the verge of being in a dream. From here it can be an instant leap or sometimes an awesome show but no go for lucid.
What I do is keep observing any images and just let the run, this will have the effect of allowing you to connect a little deeper with the imagery and at some point I will imagine moving. i like to imagine running and the sense of motion can instantly put me in the scene and moving. if this happens dont do anything other that let it all develop around you and pretty soon you will be in there and lucid.

SP, rolliing out, etc are all elements of dream states or entry and may or may not be present.
None of it matters as its not the same for anyone so just observe and feel your way into the dream
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”