Easiest lucid dream technique

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Marix

Easiest lucid dream technique

Postby Marix » 06 Nov 2017 22:33

Hello everyone! :)
I've read several books about lucid dreaming techniques and meditation techniques that help you induce a lucid dream, but all of them involve a lot of time and concentration. Which technique works best for you and which one would you say is the easiest to learn in a short period of time? I had my first lucid dream using WILD, but that was 3 years ago and I kind of gave up on it until now. Can you give me and advice?
Thank you all in advance! :)

24/7/365

Re: Easiest lucid dream technique

Postby 24/7/365 » 13 Nov 2017 06:07

I lay there asleep and wait. I call this the L.A.Z.Y. method.

Serahsister1

Postby Serahsister1 » 23 Nov 2017 08:02

I learned to practice clapping my hands while looking at them 3 times, and chanting 'wake up'. I would do this during the day sometimes, but several times before going to sleep. Eventually, I was able to do it in my first lucid dream, and I immediately began hover practice!

Delarose

Postby Delarose » 30 Nov 2017 16:51

24/7/365 wrote:I lay there asleep and wait. I call this the L.A.Z.Y. method.

lol :lol:

Delarose

Postby Delarose » 30 Nov 2017 16:58

Marix wrote:Hello everyone! :)
I've read several books about lucid dreaming techniques and meditation techniques that help you induce a lucid dream, but all of them involve a lot of time and concentration. Which technique works best for you and which one would you say is the easiest to learn in a short period of time? I had my first lucid dream using WILD, but that was 3 years ago and I kind of gave up on it until now. Can you give me and advice?
Thank you all in advance! :)

Well, LD takes time and practice. There’s no easy method. Probably the “fastest” is to be mindful all day long. If you’re lucid in your waking life, you’ll be lucid in dreams. But LD it’s a practice and it’s also a sacred ancient practice for some buddhists called Dream Yoga. So well, if you want the highway, try to be mindful all day long. And believe me it’s fast but NOT easy. Otherwise you can just train like all of us doing 10-15 reality checks every day, meditating and trying to be mindful and lucid during your waking life.
If you read all those books you should know LD takes training and commitment, if you’re not a natural lucid dreamer.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”