Am I in the right direction with WILD?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
joegibson12

Am I in the right direction with WILD?

Postby joegibson12 » 25 Aug 2012 14:41

So yesterday I tried WILD for the first time. I put on some ambient music, lay on my back and started to relax. It took about 40 minutes to actually feel like something was happening, I felt pretty heavy, couldn't move and kept going. But the thing that startled me was a sudden noise I heard in my room and it instantly startled me, I had shivers down my spine and shot back into full awareness saying "I'm awake" and gave up. So is the noises a good sign and should I just try and ignore them? Also how do you get into that actual dream state while doing WILD? Does it just come naturally once you reach a certain point? I'm thinking of trying it again soon but unsure. Thanks! :D

Sneedon

Re: Am I in the right direction with WILD?

Postby Sneedon » 28 Aug 2012 07:44

I did not really understand it either until I read a few articles but yea in my opinion your doing fine, the noises are completely normal do not pay any attention to them just keep yourself relaxed.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”