I have many O.B.E's easy, but it is hard for me to LD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Mystery106

I have many O.B.E's easy, but it is hard for me to LD

Postby Mystery106 » 25 Oct 2012 16:55

I have only had two LDs. Both were DILDs, and in the course of a month I have had 8 O.B.Es. I go into sleep paralyzes, separate, and do whatever I want. But I can not materialize a setting and "pop" into it. Any advice to help me do this?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Peter

Re: I have many O.B.E's easy, but it is hard for me to LD

Postby Peter » 26 Oct 2012 05:41

Its sounds odd as I do that a lot and enter a LD from the exit. My fav method is to walk through the glass doors upstairs in the room that I am in and fly off the balcony. It just has to place me into a LD as the flying creates the expectation of going somewhere.
You could close your dream eyes and tell yourself that when they open you would like to be somewhere else and it should happen. Create the scene if you need to, ask to be in the desert, beach, forest, shopping mall and then open up your eyes.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

outofthebody11

Postby outofthebody11 » 23 Dec 2012 15:27

Hi Peter, Mystery106,

I thought the following link is quite interesting to read as it clarifies the problem of lucidity between dreams and OBEs...

http://uk.iacworld.org/what-does-flying-in-a-dream-mean-maybe-an-out-of-body-experience/

Take Care,

Outofthebody11

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Dec 2012 19:42

You will also find a visualisation technique in Michael Raduga's School of Out-of-Body Travel that you can use for creating a setting and then becoming part of it.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Dec 2012 19:36

outofthebody11

Cheers, on the list of stuff to do very soon

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”