acute psychological problems and astral projection, safe?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Dream_Wolf

acute psychological problems and astral projection, safe?

Postby Dream_Wolf » 28 Oct 2012 21:20

ok, i have acute psychological problems and i wanna try to get an astral projection but i dont know if its safe. i need some help plz!

~Dream_wolf
amateur-lucid-dreamer

KylePK

Re: acute psychological problems and astral projection, safe

Postby KylePK » 30 Oct 2012 06:11

Safe is a relative term. Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming are popularly thought to be the same thing, among lucid dreamers anyway. Regardless of whether that is true or not, your safety may or may not be at risk. Lucid dreamers can control their dreams, astral projectors claim they can control their experience as well. However, stress and anxiety as well as emotional trauma, insecurity and fear in general can find its way into these experiences. The only danger you would encounter would be on, of course, a psychological level. But that doesn't diminish the seriousness of it. However, if you have strong willpower and a good sense of your own mind and who you are, then I wouldn't worry. You ALWAYS have control over the experience, so long as you don't let any fears, insecurities, or anything like that get in your way.

From what I've heard from other people and my own beliefs, this is always true. Although you may want to do some detailed research on how your acute psychological problems could influence your dreams, subconscious mind, or even your conscious minds ability to counter them while in the dream or astral realm.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”