Having a hard time changing scenes... Ect

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.

Having a hard time changing scenes... Ect

Postby dedidreamer » 28 Dec 2012 17:28

So I have "lucid dreams" once a week(or more) however I. Ever feel fully conscious, and in my dreams I tend to have problems changing scenes because I can't imagine anything. I try spinning but everything goes black.
Also my lucid dream self is very stupid and for some reason thinks that my dream characters are dreaming this too. I have had about 4-5 lucid dreams so far

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Re: Having a hard time changing scenes... Ect

Postby HAGART » 14 Jan 2013 02:43

I think you are semi-lucid. I get that too sometimes. I feel like I know it is a dream, but don't have my full awareness that I have when awake. I am kinda stupid in that state and forget who I really am. And when that happens it is hard to change and control things. And although I get fully lucid frequently, I still get those half-lucid dreams and am in a stooper and it is hard to change anything.

Before you can change things and have more control you must wake yourself up somehow consciously in the dream. Even I don't know any techniques to do this. Spinning won't help; you must snap out of that semi-lucid stooper and wake up consciously in the dream to be fully lucid.

I get this too sometimes and don't know what I could have done. Perhaps I should have an inner dialogue with myself and question my surroundings to re-awaken my sense of self.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Re: Having a hard time changing scenes... Ect

Postby SydTheCat » 27 Jan 2013 22:13

A technique of changing scenes would be to find a door, and say what you want beyond that door. Then open it and go through it. This has worked for me in the past.
of course you need to be lucid to remember this.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”