WILD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
LunaDreamer

WILD

Postby LunaDreamer » 30 Dec 2012 04:51

I tried this technique for a month or so, I can relax my body in about 5 minutes now and the colours and shapes appear.. But whats next? I know I'm suppose to make my dream scene.. but the colors fall off once I try and I go to normal sleep. Is there something I missed or did wrong? Please tell me :) I don't really understand what to do after relaxing and the colours come in.

(P.S I do this when i go to sleep I don't set an alarm... If it might help answering.)

lucidinthe sky

Re: WILD

Postby lucidinthe sky » 30 Dec 2012 19:04

Need to have at least 5 hours of uninterrupted good sleep before attempting WILD. Before that point chances of success are minimal. HI phase is great when first going to sleep, but don't expect an LD then. Save your energy for when success is more likely.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

LunaDreamer

Postby LunaDreamer » 01 Jan 2013 16:12

lucidinthe sky wrote:Need to have at least 5 hours of uninterrupted good sleep before attempting WILD. Before that point chances of success are minimal. HI phase is great when first going to sleep, but don't expect an LD then. Save your energy for when success is more likely.

Is it any possible to do it right when i get into bed? My mother get itteruptted when i set on alarm in the middle of the night :|

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 03 Jan 2013 03:50

I think it's possible, but I haven't been successful right after going to bed. Most LDs occur after 5 hours of sleep. I do try to WILD when I go to bed, but only for the HI phase as it's more interesting at that point.

Can you wake up later than 5 hours, maybe 6 or even 7? That would be better than trying right after bed. Those first 5 are just very difficult to get into, haven't made it in yet.

Good luck.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”