had my first lucid dream via WILD, have questions

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
lawilahd

had my first lucid dream via WILD, have questions

Postby lawilahd » 28 Jul 2011 09:51

So a few days ago, I finally managed to have a lucid dream via the WILD method. In my dream I woke up sleeping in my backyard on some rocks oddly, and tried to fly right away, instead i hovered in the air for a second and came back down. Then I went inside my house and saw a few family members and I walked upstairs. The dream began to fade so i rubbed my hands and spun around but no matter what I did, my vision in the dream just seemed blurry so my question is, why was my vision blurry in the dream and also, before my body went into sleep paralysis and vibrations, i heard a ear popping bass sound repeating in my ears, does anyone know what this is?
Oh and one last thing , is it normal for your heart rate to get really fast when you enter sleep paralysis and vibrational stage cuz my heart rate did raise very significantly which scared me a bit and stopped me from WILD'ing just recently....thanks in advance

Peter

Re: had my first lucid dream via WILD, have questions

Postby Peter » 28 Jul 2011 10:28

all normal and heart rate may have gone up due to excitment and same with losing the dream. Its very hard to keep the excitment down but this will come in time.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lawilahd

Postby lawilahd » 29 Jul 2011 05:36

thanks for the quick reply, i guess I just kind of got scared when my heart started beating like a maniac, the odd thing was though, that no matter how fast my heartbeat got, I was calm but decided to wake myself up anyway cuz I was only worried about the beating. Also for some reason, whenever i try typical wbtb wild with staying up for an hour and going back to sleep it never works, this one time that it worked, I slept normally, went out and came back in the evening for a nap and it randomly happened

Peter

Postby Peter » 29 Jul 2011 09:22

I dont believe that you can force any of this stuff and if you get a random hit try to think why and be content that it happened so it can happen again. You need to be rested and you need to get to the state where A WILD will come to you, ie; be receptive to the dreamstate
Good luck
Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”