WBTB Help

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Wrbs2000

WBTB Help

Postby Wrbs2000 » 18 Feb 2013 17:20

Hey, i'm 13. I have to go to school Monday-Friday. I want to try the WBTB technique but I want to know what time I have to go to sleep in order to get a lucid dream AND a good night of sleep. Thanks! :D

taniaaust1

Re: WBTB Help

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Feb 2013 02:22

I'd suggest due to your age and the fact you need to go to school in the morning. To not go waking yourself up in the middle of the night but rather go to bed an hour earlier then you usually do and hence wake yourself up an hour earlier in the morning and immediately then try to go back to sleep into a LD.

Leave the waking yourself up in the middle of the night/early hours of the morning stuff to try LDs to the school holidays.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

R99

Postby R99 » 22 Feb 2013 14:14

thanks 4 the advanced reply for kids taniaaust1 :D just kidding, Wrbs2000, on holidays go to bed at 10 pm, wake up at 4am, after few minutes remembering reality checks and trusting urself to have a LD, (dont wake up for too long) go back to sleep. (dont get too exited it will make u stay awake, go with the flow) most likely u will find urself in a dream. may be from the last dream scene only if u r just awaken from a dream. i use WBTB method like this. try it out , it worked for me. i got my first LD with this method. keep on dreaming :)
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Feb 2013 03:09

R99 wrote:thanks 4 the advanced reply for kids taniaaust1 :D just kidding,

oh yeah lol. I wouldnt have wanted any of my kids to be waking themselves up during the night on school nights!! Not healthy for kids to not be having a good sleep either. Hard to shut my mummy self up at times. :D
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”