Advice/Feedback with WILD (Just starting)

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
taniaaust1

Re: Advice/Feedback with WILD (Just starting)

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 May 2013 02:27

What you are doing there is visualisation.. yes that "can" get you into a dream but isnt at all how I do WILD which is more about holding concentration on wanting to dream while allowing myself to let go and full asleep. (I dont try to create any images at all when I WILD but everyone is different).

to dream thou you need to let your mind go. When you are dreaming... you will keep on seeing things around you naturally, you dont need to be focused hard on anything. Its like how things appear around you in real life
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 09 Jun 2013 01:50

You can also enter WILD'S through sleep paralysis. Although, this can be too horrific for some people. I'm going to try a technique I just learned on this awesome site:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1273059
Hopefully it works :D
Would SP be a good way to enter a lucid dream Tania :?: :?:

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 09:07

You still need to do exactly the same thing if you are doing a WILD from a sleep paralyses state or not.. that is to let your mind go (but still hold awareness or very quickly regain once the dream is entered).. Adding in sleep paralyses is just adding in an extra step (which you dont actually need to have.. all you need is the right amount of relaxation to get to sleep). If you automatically thou get it, its fine thou something which doesnt really give any advantage as far as I can see for WILD, it just signals what state you are in (the state between sleep and awake). You still will need to let your mind drift, till either you fall asleep or start to move into a dream state.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”