COOL TECHNIQUE

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
livierae12

COOL TECHNIQUE

Postby livierae12 » 02 Dec 2011 02:29

OK, so im pretty sure this is already a known way to have LD, but i kinda just want to share my special way of doing it!

-So i first noticed how this worked when i woke up from a noise about an hour befor my alarm would go off. when i fell back asleep, i almost instantly knew i was dreaming. it was a cool experience because it was extremely vivid, and i could feel my senses come alive!!
so i tried this a few more times and it worked each time!!!
so if you want to try this all you have to do is set your alarm an hour or more befor you plan to wake up. let your body relax and continue to tell yourself that you will notice when you dream. after a few minutes, you notice your not in the same spot as you where befor or something is a little off...YOUR IN A DREAM!!
idk if this will work for all but it has been a big help for me!! if you want to read my dream i will post in in the Share your dream section!!!! :D
LiViE RaE ;)
*Dream on*

megabjarne

Re: COOL TECHNIQUE

Postby megabjarne » 07 Jan 2012 00:44

This sounds like a WILD technique, if you already are tired it should go faster.
I also experienced lucid dreams just by waking up and gone back to bed.
I am new at this, and newer successfully done an WILD so i dont know
If it got a connection, but it is my guess.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 07 Jan 2012 03:07

Probably a WBTB. Might be a WILD but I doubt it.

Sweet dreams,
jamjam

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 07 Jan 2012 17:57

Sounds like WBTB. This method has a high success rate, I think because everything is already primed and ready to go, plus it's generally in the morning which is the best time for LDs.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Chronos

Postby Chronos » 12 Jan 2012 21:42

WBTB paves an easy short-cut for WILD.
ARE YOU DREAMING?

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 31 Jan 2012 05:16

Chronos wrote:WBTB paves an easy short-cut for WILD.

Not really. Not in my efforts anyway.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”