Hand Technique

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
jkemeny

Hand Technique

Postby jkemeny » 07 May 2011 02:23

I often use this hand technique. I wright a small "D"(for Dream) on my left hand at work. I wash my hands quite often at work and so everytime I look at my hands I see the "D" and that reminds me to do a reality check. I then look around the room to determine if I am dreaming or not. Sometimes I will notice a clock or posted writing somewhere. I turn away and look again and if the clock or writing are the same I determine that I am not dreaming (writing will change in your dreams when you look away and look back again). I have induced lucid dreams from my regular dreaming by simply looking at my hands in my dreams. Also, I have lucid dreams initiated by noticing writing in my dreams. Writing in dreams is fluid and changing. It often starts to look like hieroglyphics if you try to read it.
hands1.jpg
hands1.jpg (68.58 KiB) Viewed 1490 times

Liliana Tegzes

Re: Hand Technique

Postby Liliana Tegzes » 15 Jun 2011 10:48

Excellent idea jkemeny! Thanks for sharing. I will write a letter on my hand too and see how it works.
I'll keep you posted :)
Liliana

Joyous

Re: Hand Technique

Postby Joyous » 12 Jul 2013 16:09

What if the text in my dreams don't change. What if I awake and remember the text?

Why is there writing in my dreams? Why can I read it?...

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”