Brain-wave machine, certain Hz

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
LucidJosh

Brain-wave machine, certain Hz

Postby LucidJosh » 24 Jan 2012 11:26

hey fellow dreamers, this is my first post on here, i have not had a lucid dream yet, probably due to the fact that i have only come across lucid dreaming today, however i have have grown a super keen intrest in lucid dreams. Anyway, On Topic, i have a brain wave machine called the BT Plus (more info at alteredstates.net, google it) its main purpose is for developing new ways in which one can learn new things, picture youre mind as a computer with many files all over the place, this machine help arrange those files in an easy order in which one can become seemingly smarter, it also helps you sleep, can better youre mood and can provde some pain relife, i havnt been back in school yet so i havnt been able to truely test myself if i have improved but its surely been doing something to me, iv recalled a few things and have gotten some nice sleeps, when you attach it to youre earlobes it sends frequencys through to youre brain, you can feel the surges in youre head and youre vision starts shaking and youre face twitchis, the machine operates at 0.5Hz, 1.5Hz, 5.0Hz, 7.83hz and 100Hz, iv been using the machine along with binaural beats, will this help my on my quest for lucid dreaming? thank you taking the time to read this^^
"Do as I say, not as I do".

Snaggle

Re: Brain-wave machine, certain Hz

Postby Snaggle » 24 Jan 2012 12:23

Can you do theta waves while awake? Can you do delta waves without without any other wave (AKA enter the 'clear light') while still awake? If you can and can also put your body asleep at the same time you'll be able do do real WILDs and the the lame ones LaBerge's untrained ones did.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

LucidJosh

Postby LucidJosh » 24 Jan 2012 23:17

Snaggle wrote:Can you do theta waves while awake? Can you do delta waves without without any other wave (AKA enter the 'clear light') while still awake? If you can and can also put your body asleep at the same time you'll be able do do real WILDs and the the lame ones LaBerge's untrained ones did.

yes you can do Theta waves whilst wake, 7.83Hz is the Alpha Theta frequency and its accosiated with a relaxed, but very focused mental state, also called the Schumann frequency and its good for meditation and relaxation.
0.5Hz isthe DELTA brain wave frequency , normally associated with deep sleep and release of deeply embedded stress patterns, also helps with pain relife temporarily, supports the immune system, natural opiates released, and is a stress buster. I use the machine when wake but i suppose you could use it whilst falling alseep.
"Do as I say, not as I do".

MrFlux

Postby MrFlux » 09 Feb 2012 05:43

Meditating to binaural and isochronic beats in the delta and theta range is supposed to help with lucid dreaming.

Delta is 0.5 - 4Hz
Theta is 4 - 8Hz
0.5Hz is relaxing and provides headache relief.
1.5Hz is Abraham's universal healing rate and is used to help with chronic fatigue.
7.83Hz is earth resonance AKA Shumann resonance. It stimulate growth hormone and rejuvenates and revitalizes.
100Hz is used for pain relief but 0.5 and 1.5 are recommended.

If I can make a suggestion I would try changing the 100Hz to 136.1Hz (frequency of OM) This might be better for both pain relief and lucid dreaming.
Also the 5.0Hz is good for cognitive tasks and problem solving. 4Hz theta might be better for lucid dreaming. For pain problems, 528Hz the third solfeggio frequency MI which has been used by doctors to repair DNA might be helpful.

Of course you will have to try it and see how well it works for you. Some people respond better to some frequencies.
For Binaural and Isochronic beat videos for Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Study and Focus and More.

Karmic Beats http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 09 Feb 2012 10:17

Theta is the brain state that both NREM and REM dreams occur in, if one can do them while awake one should have little trouble doing WILDs. Delta can be done while awake and aware too, though normally associated with dreamless and unconscious sleep and even if done can collapse into dreamless and unconsciousness.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

MrFlux

Postby MrFlux » 10 Feb 2012 10:36

Yeah Theta is probably better for lucid dreaming. Delta is more of a healing frequency.
For Binaural and Isochronic beat videos for Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Study and Focus and More.

MrFlux

Postby MrFlux » 10 Feb 2012 19:01

Since 0.5Hz and 1.5Hz got mentioned here I went ahead and made a binaural beat video with those two frequencies.

The title is "Delta Healing I" and it is available at my YouTube channel.

That one is for healing and sleep. I realize that is not OT for this forum and I am planning on making some that are for lucid dreaming. However if one is having pain or sleep problems, common sense indicates that they need to work on those things first.

I am thinking that theta and possibly the solfeggio chakra frequencies are good for lucid dreaming.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”