DILD?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Brenton

DILD?

Postby Brenton » 24 Jan 2012 20:52

Ive heard many people say that this works great, but i havent ever heard what it actualy is, could anyone explain it to me? Is it something that would would work well if pared with the WBTB method? I have a puppy so I am sorta forced to do it haha
Thanks
Some times, Lucid Dreaming is the only escape from the world when things arent going your way.

Snaggle

Re: DILD?

Postby Snaggle » 25 Jan 2012 01:05

DILD-dream initiated lucid dream. It mean exactly what it sounds like you become conscious of who you really are and have your normal memories and usually are aware you're dreaming. They can happen spontaneously as in you just know you're dreaming when you wake up in one or when you question the dream and figure out it's a dream. They can also be the result of trying to do them and reality testing to help one become lucid. The WBTD should work well with this method.
Last edited by Snaggle on 25 Jan 2012 12:37, edited 1 time in total.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Brenton

Re: DILD?

Postby Brenton » 25 Jan 2012 01:35

Thanks Snaggle, that shed some light on it. I think I'll stick with MILD's for now, but ill defineately keep my eye on DILD's as well.
Some times, Lucid Dreaming is the only escape from the world when things arent going your way.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”