I controled my dream even though I didn't lucid dream

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
blazing

I controled my dream even though I didn't lucid dream

Postby blazing » 27 Jun 2013 17:31

I was like my cat right? and, im walking and someone says turn right but I want to turn left then I wake up and cant recall the rest of my dream but I know I have controlled it even though it wasen't a lucid dream so is that a kinda a lucid dream? Also, how can I get full controll of it without getting sleep palyrisis becuase sometimes I have breathing problems.

Teraku

Re: I controled my dream even though I didn't lucid dream

Postby Teraku » 27 Jun 2013 21:30

It sounds like you were lucid, but you didn't stabilize the dream, so the dream isn't as vivid and feels like any other dream. Control is also kinda lacking. Like, walking or breathing gets really hard. I get that a lot, unfortunately.

Just remember to stabilize your dreams. Rub your hands together, and try to focus on details in the scene.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 10:53

I wouldnt call that a lucid dream unless you know you are dreaming at the time.

Part of our dream selves do control our dreams anyway unless we are lucid, then we know we are dreaming, so hence our waking mind is present and we control the dream due to that.

If you know you are dreaming thou (lucid), as the other said you may then need to stabilize your dream to stay in it longer.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 01 Jul 2013 10:10

blazing wrote:I was like my cat right? and, im walking and someone says turn right but I want to turn left then I wake up and cant recall the rest of my dream but I know I have controlled it even though it wasen't a lucid dream so is that a kinda a lucid dream? Also, how can I get full controll of it without getting sleep palyrisis becuase sometimes I have breathing problems.

Seems like someone control your dream and you,

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”