Ever LD without needing to stabilize?

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Mrayoba12

Ever LD without needing to stabilize?

Postby Mrayoba12 » 19 Jul 2013 18:24

Hay I'm a bigginer and iv had 2 lucid dreams 2 days ago(right after each other)(you can find them in the bigginers section Two lucid dreams and I'm a bigginer) and I did not need to stabilize the dream, I did not even think of stabilizing them has this ever happend to you?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

dkd108

Re: Ever LD without needing to stabilize?

Postby dkd108 » 22 Jul 2013 10:39

This happened to me on my first lucid dream just last night. I did not need to stabilize one bit. Here is how it played out.

I was walking out of a school or university and got hit in the back of the head hard enough to make me feel it. When i noticed it had not pain, i instantly said "This is a dream" in my mind, not out loud in the dream. I stood waiting for a few seconds. Then i thought "fly". I sofly started to fly... i didnt fly far because i noticed my powers were limited, so i decided to jump. The jump was also limited to the size of a regular american school bus. Then i tested telekinesis, I lifted one of my DC's into the air and threw him. Then went off and a rant of other power tests. Moral of the story i did not stabilize but i think i was at a loss of control because of that.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 03 Aug 2013 03:58

Every time I lucid. The only times it ever goes unstable are the times when I am waking or being kicked out of the dream.

Peter

Postby Peter » 04 Aug 2013 07:59

about how long are your dreams lasting, I dont do much to stabilize now but have in the past and it led to extremely long lucids
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Aug 2013 10:19

It isnt uncommon to not have the stabilize. It all depends on how deep you are in the dream when you become aware. I dont need to stabilise during LDs unless Ive entered the dream with WILD (in which case I then start off the dream in an extremely light state or a state where my senses are split between my physical body and my dream one and I need to pull myself into the dream).

Stabilization is also used to prolong a LD if you feel like you are about to wake up (so how much stabilization is needed also may depend on if you are close to your morning waking time, if you bladder is full or whatever).

The last two dreams Ive had, Ive had to do no stabilization. I didnt even know about stabilization for the first couple of years I was into LD (and used to have very long LDs).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

tea

Postby tea » 20 Aug 2013 00:21

i only do stabilization when i feel the dream slipping away. i simply concentrate on dream objects, trying to make out details and stuff.

but yeah, i've had enough LDs without any stabilization...
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”