Pulling items out of Dreams.

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
AceOfSpades

Pulling items out of Dreams.

Postby AceOfSpades » 01 Aug 2013 04:01

I don't know if anyone covered this one, but if not let me be the first. Is it possible to pull items out of your dreams? Now this could range from everyday items, to things that shouldn't exist, but you see and feel it right in front of you. A famous example would be in Nightmare on Elm Street, in which Nancy discovers she can pull things and people out of dreams. Is this possible and if so who and how did anyone do this?

Goldkoron

Re: Pulling items out of Dreams.

Postby Goldkoron » 01 Aug 2013 05:51

We shouldn't assume dreams are magical and can do things like that. Even if that were possible, our brain would need a section for matter materialization. And to materialize anything at all would require a TON of energy. So my opinion at the moment, even if that were possible, the human brain is incapable. If people have facts or evidence of things such as OBEs actually not being lucid dreams, or the existence of psychokinesis, I would be more inclined to say that this could actually be possible.
Do a reality check

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 01 Aug 2013 14:42

I thought about that too a while ago. It would be nice, i guess. But it's not possible. Interesting that sometimes when we wake up, it feels like we still have the object we grabbed in our dreams.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Aug 2013 00:19

So are you asking lif its possible to for example in a dream you picked up $100 and then you wake up and have that $100 in your hand?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 02 Aug 2013 00:38

Well not in that context, but ya. But like things ranging from everyday items, as well as things you wouldn't expect to find in your own home or hell, what you wouldn't expect to find on earth.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Aug 2013 10:22

Guitar48300 wrote:So are you asking lif its possible to for example in a dream you picked up $100 and then you wake up and have that $100 in your hand?

I so wish!!

The answer to that question is a clear NO. You can not pull things out of dreams (if you are you probably are delusional). Thou its quite possible that someone could of sleep walked and got something and then taken it back to bed with them and hence think they'd done this.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 15 Aug 2013 16:14

If you could carry things out of your dreams into the real world... You would be the most powerful person on the planet in a matter of weeks.
Carry truckloads of cash back into reality. Guns, Jets, Terminator-like robots that do your bidding. A copy of the president himself.
It's obviously impossible though.
Well said.

tea

Postby tea » 20 Aug 2013 00:18

i believe that every human is capable of changing the physical world by will.
still, i think that pulling out objects of your dreams is nothing anyone has ever done before, so i wouldn't go too crazy on that topic.
getting stuck on such ideas can prevent you from growing in other fields where progress is way easier and therefore more satisfying...
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Silvernight

Postby Silvernight » 21 Oct 2013 19:54

I actually tried to do that before. Now don't remember exactly, it was probably a piece of candy. I grabbed it, concentrated on feeling it in my hand and tried to awaken while holding it. There was sort of a feeling of resistance when I was forcefully pulling it through, but I cannot recall this process in detail as this was long ago. I could still feel it in my hand for a second or so after I woke up but then, to my bitter disappointment, it was gone. xD

VingTsun

Postby VingTsun » 03 Dec 2013 03:26

Not possible
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”