Pulling items out of Dreams.

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Amz143

Re: Pulling items out of Dreams.

Postby Amz143 » 02 Jan 2017 04:45

Goldkoron wrote:We shouldn't assume dreams are magical and can do things like that. Even if that were possible, our brain would need a section for matter materialization. And to materialize anything at all would require a TON of energy. So my opinion at the moment, even if that were possible, the human brain is incapable. If people have facts or evidence of things such as OBEs actually not being lucid dreams, or the existence of psychokinesis, I would be more inclined to say that this could actually be possible.

Yes in fact I agree it would take A TON OF energy. This however does not make the action of pulling an object from the dream dimension into this dimension if somehow there was a split in time and space in the exact spot you may be sleeping..Or anything in the world could be the reason as to why this has happened to me three times that I remember in the past couple weeks! I am a little bit terrified and extremely confused. At first it was just a pencil which I didn't think twice about because I had all my pens and colors pencils on the bed before I slept that night..Until the pencil DISAPPEARED in front of my face out of my hand! And come to think of it..It was a no. 2 pencil as well. The second occurrence was even crazier than any.. I remember dreaming and seeing a huge bug flying at me and waking up to a big noise and feeling g of a this bug on the back of my neck!! I got outta bed tried killing it when I saw it fly to the wall and the place I hit with the paper turned from the bug to light from the window!! Most recently a white glove appeared In my hand after hearing music and seeing crazy flowers and thingscomjnf out the wall I was laying next to..I got so scared I threw the glove down. And it was gone. I want help and I NEED answers! If anyone knows who I can speak to about this please guide me!! Thank you

taniaaust1

Re: Pulling items out of Dreams.

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jan 2017 10:20

Amz143 wrote:Yes in fact I agree it would take A TON OF energy. This however does not make the action of pulling an object from the dream dimension into this dimension if somehow there was a split in time and space in the exact spot you may be sleeping..Or anything in the world could be the reason as to why this has happened to me three times that I remember in the past couple weeks! I am a little bit terrified and extremely confused. At first it was just a pencil which I didn't think twice about because I had all my pens and colors pencils on the bed before I slept that night..Until the pencil DISAPPEARED in front of my face out of my hand! And come to think of it..It was a no. 2 pencil as well. The second occurrence was even crazier than any.. I remember dreaming and seeing a huge bug flying at me and waking up to a big noise and feeling g of a this bug on the back of my neck!! I got outta bed tried killing it when I saw it fly to the wall and the place I hit with the paper turned from the bug to light from the window!! Most recently a white glove appeared In my hand after hearing music and seeing crazy flowers and thingscomjnf out the wall I was laying next to..I got so scared I threw the glove down. And it was gone. I want help and I NEED answers! If anyone knows who I can speak to about this please guide me!! Thank you

there are some possible explanations
1/ Psychosis of some kind eg schizophrenia (3% of people suffer psychosis) http://www.cedarclinic.org/index.php/understanding-early-psychosis/early-signs-of-psychosis
2/ False Awakenings which you confused to being awake at the time.
3/ Something like hypnagogic hallucinations .. this kind of thing isnt all that uncommon if someone is very tired or if someone has just awoken eg as when you dreamed the bug was flying at you and you awoke to its noise. Maybe you are sleep walking at little and did get out of bed to kill that bug but as you were still asleep still seeing dream stuff.

Your stuff sounds to me like false awakenings or hypnagogic halluncinations when still half asleep/half awake so confusingt hings too eg eg a bug turning to light from the window. (I've known or met some psychotic people over the years.. my father was diagnosed with schizophrenia and the halluncinations tend to stay with them eg they wouldnt usually realise a bug is just window light). Im not saying you dont have a mental health issue but to me its sounding like its one of the other two issues seeing happening right after you awoke.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”